Are you interested in learning about business development and sales while expanding your CV and references? Would you like to work with a global brand? Curios how it feels to be part of a team responsible for delivering fun, creative projects? If your answer is yes, then keep on reading!
Experium is looking for a business development intern, who is self-motivated and driven to learn and succeed in the events and exhibitions industry.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Generating contacts in target companies and organisations
- Emailing key decision makers to introduce our brand and services
- Identifying opportunities and reporting these to your line manager
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a personal computer and internet access (required)
- Be self-driven and able to manage his/hers own work schedule
- Have a genuine interest in sales / marketing and events / exhibitions
- Be familiar with using office software like Excel, Word and Powerpoint (desirable)
If this sounds like you, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and remember to tell us why you be an asset to our team!